Speaker 1: Yi Lee/DonkeyCar.Taipei
Topic: Donkey Car – The application of RC self-driving car with Raspberry Pi
Abstract: Donkey Car is an open source project based on Raspberry Pi and Python. In this platform, the machine learning and computer vision are used for the self-driving car. We will share some experiences:
1) Donkey Car system architecture
2) Car assembly, turning and lane design
3) Performance modeling and analysis
4) The mystery of Donkey Car
Speaker 2: sosorry
Topic: The introduction of Duckietown – A self-driving car open source project based on Raspberry Pi and ROS.
1) What is the Duckietown?
2) The hardware
3) Computer vision as the input
4) Estimate and control the car by probability
2018/10/29 19:10 ~ 2018/10/29 21:30
2F., No.105, Sec. 1, Chongqing S. Rd., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City