* Based on Debian Buster
* Support for Raspberry Pi 4 hardware
* FKMS OpenGL desktop graphics driver and xcompmgr compositing window manager used when running on Raspberry Pi 4
* Screen Configuration application added for use with FKMS driver
* Raspberry Pi 4 video output options added to Raspberry Pi Configuration
* Uses new PiXflat UI theme for GTK and Openbox
* CPU activity gauge plugin no longer shown on taskbar by default
* CPU temperature gauge plugin added (not shown by default)
* USB ejecter and Bluetooth taskbar icons hidden when not appropriate
* Version 74.0.3729.157 of Chromium web browser included
* Version 184.108.40.206 of Flash player included
* IDLE Python IDE removed
* Wolfram Mathematica removed temporarily due to incompatibility with Buster
* Display of package sizes removed from Recommended Software
* Appearance Settings modified to support independent settings for two monitors
* Oracle Java 7 and 8 replaced with OpenJDK 11
* Miscellaneous small bug fixes
* On-board 5GHz WiFi blocked by rfkill by default
The block is removed when taking one of the following actions:
- Selecting a locale in the first run wizard
- Setting the WiFi country in the Raspberry Pi Configuration tool or the Network Settings applet
- Setting the WiFi country in raspi-config
- Providing a wpa_supplicant.conf file through the boot partition
- Running 'rfkill unblock wifi'
* Boot partition size set to 256M
* Linux kernel 4.19.50
* Raspberry Pi firmware 88ca9081f5e51cdedd16d5dbc85ed12a25123201
Tower structure,RGB LED,5mm copper tube, multi-layer heat sinks, 7 blades powerful fan, all those combinations make this super radiator for Raspberry Pi 4 / 3. In the case of overclocking, it can reduce the temperature of the Raspberry Pi from 80℃ to 40℃
* Integrated PLL; Transmitter; Receiver; Baseband; and A2D * 76- to 81-GHz Coverage With 4-GHz Continuous Bandwidth * Four Receive Channels * Two Transmit Channels * Ultra-Accurate Chirp (Timing) Engine Based on Fractional-N PLL * TX Power: 12.5 dBm * RX Noise Figure: 14 dB (76 to 77 GHz)/15 dB (77 to 81 GHz)
Built-in Calibration and Self-Test (Monitoring)
* ARM® Cortex® -R4F-Based Radio Control System * Built-in Firmware (ROM) * Self-calibrating System Across Frequency and Temperature
C674x DSP for FMCW Signal Processing
* ARM Cortex-R4F Microcontroller for Application Control * I/O; SPI / CAN x 1 * Up to 2 UARTs I2C x 1 * GPIO: 0 ~ 2
Pre-Programmed Firmware "Flavor"
* Vital Signs Detection (VSD) Firmware; for 30cm ~ 90cm wireless & contactless detection of Heartbeat & Respiration Rate * High Accuracy Measurement (HAM) Firmware; for 30cm ~ 300cm distance measurement with millimeter resolution * People Movement Behavior (PMB) Firmware; for detecting People Movement in 4m x 4m or 16 meter-square region for setting geo-fence(s) trigger action * Note: ONLY one of VSD; HAM; or PMB Firmware is pre-programmed within a single mmWave Module
0° to 40° degree Celsius
10 ~ 85% Non-Condensing
Dimensions & Weight
54.1mm x 45.7mm; 13.7 grams net
* mmWave 雷達 x1
* Raspberry Pi BLE HAT 擴充板 x1
* 塑膠螺絲柱 x8
Google Smart Light Starter Kit 智慧燈泡套件 (含Google Home Mini & GE C-Life Smart Bulb)
Google Home Smart Light Bundle 包含一個 Google Home Mini 和一個 GE C-Life Smart Bulb 智慧燈泡。您可以用的聲音輕鬆地打開燈，非常適合在清晨，或者當你的手很忙的時候。Google Home Smart Light Bundle 很容易整合到您的家電。只要插入 Google Home Mini，並將GE C-Life Smart Bulb 智慧燈泡與您的 Google Home Mini 放在同一個房間。接下來下載 Google Home app，就可以輕鬆設定您的智慧燈泡，讓您的一天更明亮，讓您的生活更輕鬆。
* Easy, seamless set up, just plug in Google Home Mini., screw in the GE c-life light Bulb, and download the Google home app
* Set the mood, dim the lights for A family movie night without leaving the couch
* Say goodnight, create A routine so you can turn off the lights while staying cozy in bed
* Google Home Mini
* Power adapter and cable
* Quick start guide
* GE Smart Bulb $2400
This is all integrated onto a small (67.6mm × 31mm) board that fits into a standard DDR2 SODIMM connector. The Flash memory is connected directly to the processor on the board, but the remaining processor interfaces are available to the user via the connector pins. You get the full flexibility of the BCM2837 SoC (which means that many more GPIOs and interfaces are available than with a standard Raspberry Pi), and designing the Module into a custom system should be relatively straightforward because we’ve put all the tricky bits onto the Module itself.
To help you get started designing a PCB to use the Module, we provide an open-source breakout board, which is supplied with both a CM3+/32GB and a CM3+/Lite in an affordable development kit. 購買CM3+/8GB $1260 ※若無法使用Paypal購買，請到 這裡 填寫表單購買，造成您的不便敬請見諒。
The Raspberry Pi PoE HAT powers a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ via an Ethernet cable. Power-sourcing equipment is required on the Ethernet network.
The Raspberry Pi Power over Ethernet HAT is a small accessory for the Raspberry Pi computer. It can only be used with the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ (launched March 2018). The PoE HAT allows you to power your Raspberry Pi using Power over Ethernet–enabled networks; for this product to be used, the network it is connected to needs to have power-sourcing equipment installed.
Power-sourcing equipment for a 802.3af Power over Ethernet network
Connecting your PoE HAT to the Raspberry Pi
Before installing the PoE HAT, you must attach the supplied spacers in the four corners of the board
Then connect the Raspberry Pi PoE HAT to the two 0.1” headers (40 + 4) that are fitted on the Raspberry Pi
Once the PoE HAT board is connected, you can power the Raspberry Pi through its RJ45 network connector
Disconnecting your PoE HAT
Take care when separating the HAT from the Pi
Pull evenly so that it detaches from all the pins at the same rate; do not pull one end of the connector off before the other
No modification to the main Raspberry Pi board is needed for this product to work. Please ensure that your Raspberry Pi’s software is up to date for all functionality to be available. The PoE HAT is fitted with a small fan that is controlled by the Raspberry Pi via I2C. The fan will turn on and off automatically depending on the temperature of the main processor on the Raspberry Pi.
The Raspberry Pi PoE HAT is an add-on board for the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+. It allows the Raspberry Pi to be powered via a power-enabled Ethernet network.
Shall only be powered using 802.3af-compliant power sourcing equipment; any external power supply used with the Raspberry Pi shall comply with relevant regulations and standards applicable in the country of intended use
Should be operated in a well-ventilated environment, and should not be covered
Should be placed on a stable, flat, non-conductive surface while in use, and should not be contacted by conductive items
Instructions for safe use
To avoid malfunction or damage to your Raspberry Pi product, please observe the following advice:
Do not block or obstruct the fan
Do not insert anything into the fan at any time
Do not expose the product to water or moisture, and do not place it on a conductive surface whilst it is in operation
Do not expose it to heat from any source; the product is designed for reliable operation at normal room temperatures
Take care whilst handling to avoid mechanical or electrical damage to the printed circuit board and connectors
Avoid handling the Raspberry Pi while it is connected to a power outlet; only handle by the edges to minimize the risk of electrostatic discharge damage
All other peripherals used with the Raspberry Pi should comply with relevant standards for the country of use and be marked accordingly to ensure that safety and performance requirements are met; these peripherals include, but are not limited to, keyboards, monitors, and mice used in conjunction with the Raspberry Pi
* 注意：本商品不包含 Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+。 $ 840 (單買 PoE HAT)
As one of the smallest systems around there are so many amazing things you could do with the Raspberry Pi if it was self-powered and portable. Introducing PiJuice! A fully uninterruptible power supply that will always keep your Raspberry Pi powered.
Our revolutionary PiAnywhere technology contained in every PiJuice HAT – is the best way to take your Pi off the grid! The real time clock (RTC) on board will let your Pi know what time it is even with no power input or internet connection. Alongside this is an integrated microcontroller (MCU) chip which will manage soft shut down functionality and a true low power deep sleep state and intelligent startup.
You will be able to always keep track of the charge levels and other info with the two built-in tri-coloured RGB LEDs, trigger events and scripts with the three programmable buttons and since the PiJuice will use up to just five of your GPIO pins (just power and I2C), the rest are free to diversify your project. The stacking header allows you to continue to use your existing HATs and add-ons with PiJuice.
Onboard 1820 mAh off the shelf Lipo / LiIon battery for ~4 to 6 hours in constant use! (with support for larger Lipo Battery of 5000 or 10,000 mAH+ to last up to 24 hrs +)
A Full Uninterrupted / Uninterruptable Power Supply solution.
Designed for the Raspberry Pi A+, B+, 2B, 3B and 3B+ but also compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero v1.3 and Raspberry Pi Zero Wireless.
Integrated Real Time Clock
Onboard intelligent on/off switch
Low power deep-sleep state with wake on interrupt/calendar event
Programmable multi-colored RGB led (x2) and buttons (x3) with super simple user-configurable options
Hardware watchdog timer to keep your Raspberry Pi on and working in mission-critical remote applications
Our revolutionary PiAnywhere technology ? the best way to take your Pi off the grid!
Full power management API available to Raspberry Pi OS with auto shutdown capability when running low on batteries
Raspberry Pi HAT compatible layout, with onboard EEPROM for easy plug and play operation
Low profile design to fit inside lots of existing Raspberry Pi cases!
Enhanced graphical user interface (GUI) available for easy install (via APT)
Customisable scripts for enhanced flexibility and full report of battery status
All GPIOs available via stackable header for ease of expandability and connectivity
Charge via on-board micro USB or via the Raspberry Pi micro USB (or from onboard pin headers)
Batteries can be charged from different type of sources and voltages
Replace the battery without downtime. Compatible with any single cell LiPo or LiIon battery
Fully CE and FCC tested design. Battery safety tested also.
The EEPROM can be disabled and its I2C address changed for increased compatibility with other boards
BP7X battery – original battery from Motorola Droid 2 (A955) – 1820mAh battery
Microcontroller is an ST Micro STM32F030CCT6 ARM Cortex-M0, 48MHz, F64KB, R8KB, I2C, SPI, USART, 2.4-3.6V
Charge IC – BQ24160RGET Charger IC Lithium-Ion/Polymer, 2.5A, 4.2-10V
Optional spring pin – Mil-Max 0929-7-15-20-77-14-11-0
Compatible with any 4 pin battery on board that can be used with 00-9155-004-742-006 battery contacts from AVX including the BP7X, BP6X, and any compatible batteries including the 1600mAh and 2300mAh
ones from CameronSino (CS-MOA853SL and CS-MOA855XL)
There is an on board 4 pin screw terminal block for larger off board batteries. Any single cell LiPo / LiIon is compatible. However, you use your own sourced battery at your own risk. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND using
a battery with an internal protection circuit and a NTC (temp sensor)
Optional header for offboard button – connected to same output as SW1
6 pin breakout header – with two GPIO from the ARM Cortex-M0, Vsys, 5v0, 3v3, GND connections
Header for optional off board solar panel / wind turbine etc.
Optional RF Shield attachment – Harwin S02-20150300 (can also double as an inexpensive heatsink)
Input voltage range – 4.2V 10V
Output voltage – 3.3V and 5V
Output amperage – maximum current at 5V gpio is 2.5A and at VSYS output 2.1A, but also this depends heavily on battery capacity. For BP7X have measured around 1.1A at 5V GPIO and around 1.6A at VSYS
output. Obviously, this also depends heavily on the current draw demanded by the Raspberry Pi/device itself. To achieve a maximum of 2.5A it will need battery over 3500mAh.
Boxed weight – 96g
Boxed dimensions – 12.2 x 10.8 x 3.5 cm
Unboxed weight – 57g
Unboxed dimensions – 6.5 x 5.6 x 2 cm
PiJuice HAT box contains
1 x PiJuice HAT
1 x Battery and battery surround
1 x PiJuice guide
4 x Mounting posts attached to PiJuice
8 x Mounting screws (4 are already assembled to the board)