Tower structure,RGB LED,5mm copper tube, multi-layer heat sinks, 7 blades powerful fan, all those combinations make this super radiator for Raspberry Pi 4 / 3. In the case of overclocking, it can reduce the temperature of the Raspberry Pi from 80℃ to 40℃
* 1GHz single-core ARMv6 CPU (BCM2835)
* VideoCore IV GPU, 512MB RAM
* Mini HDMI and USB on-the-go ports
* Micro USB power
* HAT-compatible 40-pin header
* Composite video and reset headers
* CSI camera connector
* 802.11n wireless LAN
* Bluetooth 4.0
An accessory board that provides temperature, light, and humidity sensing for IoT applications.
The Environmental Sensor Board is an add-on board (also known as a pHAT or bonnet) that adds sensing capabilities to your Coral Dev Board or Raspberry Pi projects. It provides atmospheric data such as light level, barometric pressure, temperature, and humidity. You can also attach additional sensors with the Grove connectors.
Works with Google Cloud IOT Core
The inclusion of a secure element allows it work with Google’s Cloud IOT Core.
Four integrated Grove connectors allow you to add additional sensors.
Compatible with Coral and Raspberry Pi boards
The 40-pin connector fits onto the Coral Dev Board, Dev Board Mini, or any Raspberry Pi board (the Environmental Sensor Board includes an EEPROM for identification on Raspberry Pi boards).
Display： 128×32 OLED display
Security： Microchip ECC608 crypto chip with Google keys
Humdity： HDC2010 humidity sensor
Light： OPT3002 ambient light sensor
Barometric： BMP280 barometric pressure sensor
Connections： Four Grove connectors, UART, I2C, PWM
Power： 3.3/5V analog
Certifications： European Union (CE), Hong Kong (CE), United States (FCC)
* Integrated PLL; Transmitter; Receiver; Baseband; and A2D * 76- to 81-GHz Coverage With 4-GHz Continuous Bandwidth * Four Receive Channels * Two Transmit Channels * Ultra-Accurate Chirp (Timing) Engine Based on Fractional-N PLL * TX Power: 12.5 dBm * RX Noise Figure: 14 dB (76 to 77 GHz)/15 dB (77 to 81 GHz)
Built-in Calibration and Self-Test (Monitoring)
* ARM® Cortex® -R4F-Based Radio Control System * Built-in Firmware (ROM) * Self-calibrating System Across Frequency and Temperature
C674x DSP for FMCW Signal Processing
* ARM Cortex-R4F Microcontroller for Application Control * I/O; SPI / CAN x 1 * Up to 2 UARTs I2C x 1 * GPIO: 0 ~ 2
Pre-Programmed Firmware "Flavor"
* Vital Signs Detection (VSD) Firmware; for 30cm ~ 90cm wireless & contactless detection of Heartbeat & Respiration Rate * High Accuracy Measurement (HAM) Firmware; for 30cm ~ 300cm distance measurement with millimeter resolution * People Movement Behavior (PMB) Firmware; for detecting People Movement in 4m x 4m or 16 meter-square region for setting geo-fence(s) trigger action * Note: ONLY one of VSD; HAM; or PMB Firmware is pre-programmed within a single mmWave Module
0° to 40° degree Celsius
10 ~ 85% Non-Condensing
Dimensions & Weight
54.1mm x 45.7mm; 13.7 grams net
* mmWave 雷達 x1
* Raspberry Pi BLE HAT 擴充板 x1
* 塑膠螺絲柱 x8
Google Smart Light Starter Kit 智慧燈泡套件 (含Google Home Mini & GE C-Life Smart Bulb)
Google Home Smart Light Bundle 包含一個 Google Home Mini 和一個 GE C-Life Smart Bulb 智慧燈泡。您可以用的聲音輕鬆地打開燈，非常適合在清晨，或者當你的手很忙的時候。Google Home Smart Light Bundle 很容易整合到您的家電。只要插入 Google Home Mini，並將GE C-Life Smart Bulb 智慧燈泡與您的 Google Home Mini 放在同一個房間。接下來下載 Google Home app，就可以輕鬆設定您的智慧燈泡，讓您的一天更明亮，讓您的生活更輕鬆。
* Easy, seamless set up, just plug in Google Home Mini., screw in the GE c-life light Bulb, and download the Google home app
* Set the mood, dim the lights for A family movie night without leaving the couch
* Say goodnight, create A routine so you can turn off the lights while staying cozy in bed
* Google Home Mini
* Power adapter and cable
* Quick start guide
* GE Smart Bulb $2400
This is all integrated onto a small (67.6mm × 31mm) board that fits into a standard DDR2 SODIMM connector. The Flash memory is connected directly to the processor on the board, but the remaining processor interfaces are available to the user via the connector pins. You get the full flexibility of the BCM2837 SoC (which means that many more GPIOs and interfaces are available than with a standard Raspberry Pi), and designing the Module into a custom system should be relatively straightforward because we’ve put all the tricky bits onto the Module itself.
To help you get started designing a PCB to use the Module, we provide an open-source breakout board, which is supplied with both a CM3+/32GB and a CM3+/Lite in an affordable development kit. 購買CM3+/8GB $1260 ※若無法使用Paypal購買，請到 這裡 填寫表單購買，造成您的不便敬請見諒。